Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Top Young Entrepreneur Stories (Part 2-end) >>
by Nicholas Tart on September 3, 2010



“You’ve got to stop doing all the things that people have tried, tested, and found out don’t work.”

 

Michael Dunlop, Most Likely Millionaire

Michael dropped out of school and began to develop websites, including RetireAt21.com. Today, Michael is 21 years old and, though he isn’t retired, he is netting six figures a year with his websites. His latest, IncomeDiary.com, has attracted well over 10,000 subscribers.





"Entrepreneurship is about getting a really good environment, but with no answers. That’s pretty much how I run my business: if it works, I’ll keep doing it and, if not, then I’ll have to adjust."

 

Emil Motycka, From ‘Mow Boy’ to $135K


Emil owns a company which provides work for about 65 people in Northern Colorado. Motycka Enterprises offers everything from building and janitorial maintenance to lawn care, tree care, snow removal, and even Christmas light installation. Emil earned $135,000 his senior year of high school.



“If you can find people who think that what you’re doing is great, they’re going to do everything in their power to make it a success.”

 

Juliette Brindak, ‘Miss O’ Valued at $15 Million


Juliette launched Miss O and Friends, a by-girls-for-girls site where tweens can go to safely interact, get advice, and play flash games. She has sold over 120,000 books. In 2008, Procter & Gamble invested in Miss O and Friends and estimated the company’s value at $15 million dollars.



"There are three things that come to my mind, immediately. The first one was when I was 13 years old and I decided that I was going to be a college basketball player. I had just been cut from my eighth grade basketball team. I was an awful basketball player. So, looking back on it truthfully, that goal was completely ridiculous. But I’m glad I set it and I’m glad I believed in it because eventually it did come true.

I spent the next few years of my life basically learning, studying and applying all of these different training techniques to improve myself as an athlete. Without that goal, I would have never collected all of the training expertise that I now have and use on a daily basis."

 

Alex Maroko, $0 to $100K in 5 Months


Alex went from training clients in person to doing everything online in 2009. His first product, a video that teaches how to dribble a basketball better, earned $20,000 in the first week of its release. In the six months since, Alex has been developing more websites, products and an online coaching program.

Taken from: http://juniorbiz.com


No comments:

Post a Comment